Tuesday, October 28, 2008

123peple

As I find relevant free resources I will post them here. Be sure to check back often for the new links. In the meantime, I had a friend refer www.123people.com to me this weekend. I did a quick check using it - it has a lot of information. I will have to spend some more time reviewing the bells and whistles before I can really give it recommended thumbs up. But the short review I gave it I have to say it may have some potential.

Their website states they are an Internet people search tool. 123people states their search will help you find information about the subjects you seek. The search results include those returned from traditional search engines, including any pictures, videos, email addresses or phone numbers affiliated with your subject. In addition, the results include social network profiles, any Blog entries, documents, instant messenger IDs, news and Amazon results.

After I spend some more time reviewing their website I will let you know what I think about it.

No comments: